Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 1 - Favorite Song

Well I am writing this while sitting at Love Field Airport listening to my iPod, so I decided to see what my most listened to song is.  Well the following is a couple of faves from my "Top 25 Most Played Songs":

Famous in a Small Town - by Miranda Lambert
LOVE IT! Miranda Lambert is adorable as is this song.

Bring It On Home - by Little Big Town
Prefect for late nights in hotels after working all day - it reminds me that I have a wonderful husband, family and friends who support me.

4th of July - by Shooter Jennings
I'm a little surprised this one showed up, and this is the only song I have by Shooter Jennings, so I really can't comment on his music, but everytime this song come up on my radio or iPod I turn up the volume - the beat is so good, and since the 4th of July is one of D and I's favorite holidays - it always brings back good memories.

Toes - by Zac Brown Band
I pretty much adore anything by Zac Brown Band, and this song is perfect for the summer!  "Chicken Fried" and "Let It Go" are two other ZBB faves!


No comments:

Post a Comment