Ever since my baby sister turned 20 we have been talking about going to Vegas. We initially planned to go for her 21st birthday, but that came and went, as did 22, but 23 was the year! Thanks to my glorious collection of hotel points, we were able to stay at the Hilton Las Vegas and spend 2 nights and 3 days in the glorious, Las Vegas, Nevada!
Below are a random assortment of pictures. As you can probably tell, Biz and I have a tendency to take pictures in front of statutes posing the same position. It was a great trip, and I can't wait to go back again some day!
 |
| Lisa's first win! |
 |
| Only the Upton girls go to Vegas to play in an arcade! |
 |
| D loves crazy motorcycles so we decided to take a picture for him! |
 |
| We went to David Copperfield our first night there. It was AMAZING. The only thing that could have made it better was if he had picked one of us to be in the tricks. Seriously, magic is awesome - I have no idea how he did all the stuff he did. |
 |
| This one is a little fuzzy, but it says: "Cowgirls Welcome" - GO POKES! |
 |
| Afternoon cocktails! |
Well, that's all I've got - I'm off the rest of the week, getting new windows installed tomorrow and having a "break-in the house" party on Saturday. I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment