In other news, I had my first shift at the Remarkable Shop, which is a thrift-shop owned and operated by the Junior League of Oklahoma City of which I am a provisional member (much like a pledge in a sorority - lots of work your first year, but it pays off after that.) It went well, but I am not gonna lie - this is going to be a long year of hours up there.
We had a great holiday weekend including our 'Break-in-the-House" party. We had a great group of people who came and a wonderful time with friends who we often do not get to see (as well as those we see often!) I will try to do a post about the party later this week.
My family from Maryland (an aunt and cousin) have been in town this week, so we have been spending time with them, as well as my sister who is home this month. This coming weekend we have a BBQ with David's work and hopefully more texture removal.
I hope you have all had a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment