I got this post idea from a friend's blog and I thought I would share...
A. AREA CODE : Gotta love the 4-0-5
B. BED SIZE: I have to admit, I get a little spoiled sleeping alone in a king sized bed when I travel, but at home, I love snuggling in our queen.
C. CHORE YOU HATE: I loath cleaning the bathtub - give me almost anything else, but I just can't stand kneeling on the floor scrubbing the tub! I should admit, that I recently hired a cleaning service, who comes in once a month and I am in LOVE with coming home to a spotless house once a month, no work required
D. DOG'S NAME: Maggie! (aka the most ADORABLE shih tzu in the world)
E. ESSENTIAL "START THE DAY!" ITEM: Right after I boot up my computer in the morning, I get a big glass of ice-water. I guess you could say it helps wake me up!
F. FAVORITE COLOR: It changes day to day, I guess you can say I love them all!
G. GOLD OR SILVER: My wedding rings are white gold, but I am falling in love with yellow gold for funky jewelry pieces (wow, I can't seem to make up my mind on anything!)
H. HEIGHT: 5' 4"
I. INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: I took piano as a child, but I'm pretty terrible, so I guess none.
J. JOB: I'm a staff auditor for a public accounting firm.
K. KIDS: yikes! Maybe someday...who knows...definitely not yet though - we love things how they are for now!
L. LIVING ARRANGEMENTS: With my hubby in his parent's first home (it was rental property for the last 20 years, so D [along with his brother, dad, my dad, and a tiny bit of my help] renovated the house) - it's in a great part of town, and turned out pretty cute (if I do say so myself).
N. NICKNAME: None.
M.MOM'S NAME: Gail Elizabeth Upton
O. OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAY: I have gone in super early for my surgeries, but never had to spend the night thank goodness!
P. PET PEEVE: People who don't understand how to behave at an airport. Have your stuff ready when you get to the front of the security line (and if you don't know, read the 10 signs you pass while you are in line), do not bring more than the alloted number of carry ons, be able to fit them in the overhead bins, and for goodness sake, do not just stand in the aisle - there are people behind you who would like to board too!
Q. QUOTE FROM A MOVIE: "I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." - Julie Roberts is my fave!
R. RIGHTY OR LEFTY?: Righty!
S. SIBLINGS: Dan and Lisa, and a brother-in-law Daniel
T. TIME YOU WAKE UP: Depends...weekdays, usually 6:30ish (but as D will tell you - I'm an avid snooze button presser!)
U. UNDERWEAR: Check!
V. VEGGIE YOU DISLIKE: I love them all!
W. WAYS/REASONS YOU ARE LATE: I try not to be late, but it's usually from hitting the snooze button, or underestimating how long it will take to get places (I am terrible at that!) Oh, and I suppose a general distaste for the destination - this may or may not happen sometimes, when the destination is say, the OKC airport, or Wichita, on a Monday morning, hypothetically of course.
X. XRAYS YOU'VE HAD: I once was dusting off a shelf, while standing on a chair. I hoped off the chair, and my foot landed on a needle (which had landed straight up and down in the carpet after being dusted off inadvertantly). The needle broke off in my foot, and they had to x-ray it before it was removed.
Y. YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: Mmmm, I love to cook, all things really, but my faves would be desserts and baked goods!
Z. ZOO ANIMALS YOU LIKE: I am a big fan of the sea-lions, I think they are just too cute! Oh and the otters!
No comments:
Post a Comment