I threw it in my suitcase while packing, and ended up reading it last night. Upon opening the front cover, I discovered that it was a high school graduation from my favorite teacher, Mrs. Herman, who taught journalism, and was the newspaper and yearbook adviser (in fact, she is the one who taught me that spelling "advisor" with an 'o' was thought by many to be a pretntious spelling...who knew!?!)
I loved the book, and plan to use it for a Sunday School lesson in the near future. My favorite quote was this:
All of us want to do well. But if we do not do good, too, then doing well will never be enough.What a great mantra to live our lives by!

PS - I have some free time for posting here in Wichita, but don't have any of my pictures - I'll try and figure something out so I can work on more vacation posts next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment